Clutch not disengaging problem temporarily solved

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 uld7QQ
댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-21 16:59

본문

I'm going to YSP today to solve the clutch not disengaging problem I discovered before Golden Week.

This is it. When I put it in gear, the bike moves forward even though I'm not touching the throttle...

In other words, even if I pull the lever all the way, the clutch doesn't disengage completely. Even if I pull the lever, it's always in a half-clutch state. Of course, it's very difficult to shift into neutral...

The MT-01 has a hydraulic clutch, so you basically can't adjust the engagement position.

In other words, one of the advantages of this method is that the user doesn't have to make adjustments.

I had a hard time coming up with a solution, so I asked the owners' club I joined the other day for help and they gave me a lot of advice.

As a result, I decided that there was a high possibility that the air was not properly bled during the fluid change, so I made an appointment to have it re-maintained at YSP today.

Thank you to everyone who gave me advice.

It seems that the symptom occurs in a very delicate position, and in my case, the clutch disengages completely when the adjustable clutch lever is at the farthest position. If I move it even one step closer, it doesn't work.

In this condition, it is possible to ride, but the clutch lever is far away and the weight of the clutch itself makes it very difficult to ride...

The other day, I had the opportunity to hold the clutch of Mr. T's R1200R, and I was amazed at how light it was. Even though it is a slipper clutch, it is a 1,169cc bike...

The clutch of my MT-01 is so heavy that the clutch of the R1200R feels like a 250cc class...

I hate displacement mounts, but I can brag about the weight of the clutch (lol).

The engagement point has changed, so it feels strange especially when downshifting.

I arrived at YSP with some anxiety.

I explained the symptoms to the mechanic who always helps me and thought of a solution.

The idea proposed by YSP was to replace it with a radial master cylinder.

...It is certainly likely that the symptoms will improve and the clutch will be lighter, but there are issues with the budget and delivery date. Especially since I have a trip to Hokkaido in two weeks, the delivery date is a matter of life and death for me...

I shared the advice of the owners club members and asked them to do a complete fluid change and thorough air bleeding.

They said the work could be completed by the end of the day, so I decided to kill time in the area.

I went to the nearest shopping mall.

It was bustling as expected, but I felt a sense of nostalgia.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.