Ganinduto Dico publicly calls on R. Ahmad to contend in the 2024 Centr…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Eloise Snowden
댓글 0건 조회 94회 작성일 24-09-03 00:45

본문

This decision is motivated by his commitment to offer a new alternative, presenting a new perspective and background to the Banten community, apart from the long-standing political family in the region. The leadership of Arief Wismansyah in Tangerang has been recognized for creativity in city management and comprehensive infrastructure improvements, creating a firm groundwork to advance the province of Banten. In this context, he is resolved to advocating for social justice, sustainable growth, and balanced growth throughout Banten. Arief conveyed his readiness to face the challenges of the Pilkada in Banten with a vision focused on positive change and advancement for all community members. He disclosed that his decision to run was initially unintended, but the motivation from the community and his family made him reevaluate. He mentioned that a meeting with VP Ma'ruf Amin significantly influenced his decision to run. "I was called by VP Ma’ruf Amin, and we had a meeting. He questioned, are you really running, Mr. Arief? If you want to run, you have to win; if you’re not sure you can win, don’t run, he said. I believed he was correct. Finally, on Monday afternoon, I decided to run," Arief said when interviewed in the Karawaci region of Tangerang City, Sunday (23/06/2024). Arief also conveyed his views on the ruling political family in Banten, noting the split in the community related to this dominance. Nevertheless, he is hopeful about running with renowned contenders in the region. "I hope to partner with the people of Banten to progress together, including with the existing dynasties," he added. Arief stressed his preparedness to work with various parties for the advancement of Banten, without neglecting the interests of the people. "Whatever the outcome, I hope the next leadership can offer the best for Banten," he concluded. With this step, Arief Rachadiono Wismansyah invites the people of Banten to endorse a shared vision in developing the region through the upcoming election.

006255000_1713936497-WhatsApp_Image_2024-04-24_at_12.23.26_e028df17.jpgThis is because the chances of winning are higher as the election will not go to two rounds. "Yes, actually, two or three coalitions are interesting. For us, two coalitions are more attractive; our chances of winning are higher. If there are three coalitions, it could go to two rounds, which we are also considering," said Pipin at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25. Pipin said that the possibility of forming a new coalition for the Jakarta Pilgub is still open. However, this must be discussed with other political parties (parties). "All these possibilities exist, and we are just one party among many, so we need to talk together," he said.

067774800_1702308784-Infografis_SQ_Jadwal__Tema__Format_Debat_Capres-Cawapres_2024.jpgPDIP Secretary General Hasto Kristiyanto voiced his opinion on the speculation about a duet between Anies Baswedan and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, also known as Ahok, as governor and deputy governor candidates in the Jakarta Pilkada. Hasto stated that his party is open to the nation's best talents.

"Whether through the civil service, retired military and police, socio-cultural groups, professional groups such as doctors, cultural figures, engineers, agricultural experts, and all other professionals can join PDIP," said Hasto.

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by competing in the Pilkada. He is sincere and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

"Secondly, this is related to PKS's significantly increased vote share in the legislative elections, where they were the top vote-getter in Jakarta in the 2024 elections. These two variables explain why PKS is nominating their internal cadre," he added.

Additionally, public reaction has been very notable in response to the news that Ahmad and Ganinduto will form a duo in the upcoming election. As a wife, Chacha Frederica admits she will always support Dico Ganinduto's decision to run in the Central Java election, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to enter the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean region, Southern Jakarta, May 28, 2024. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives endorse our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we support it," Chacha Frederica added.

"It could be (Bambang Pacul), maybe (Ahmad Luthfi)," she stated to reporters at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on June 25, 2024. However, Puan was hesitant to mention the name that PDIP will nominate. She noted that the current names, including Bambang Pacul and Ahmad Luthfi, are very interesting. "All the names that are emerging are being considered, all are interesting," she said.

Here's more information on pramono soal rumah cagub aceh stop by the internet site. Not Ready to Talk For now, Dico Ganinduto cannot speak much about the prospect of other candidates accompanying him in the 2024 Pilkada. "Yes, we are not ready to say anything yet," said Dico Ganinduto.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.