General Election Commission (KPU) of the Republic of Indonesia formall…

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Sadye
댓글 0건 조회 222회 작성일 24-09-02 11:38

본문

069938400_1668509566-Data_Pertumbuhan_Ekonomi_G20_per_Kuartal_III_2022-Johan-3.JPGThe event was attended by KPU RI Chairman Hasyim Asy’ari, along with Secretary General Bernad Dermawan Sutrisno, and other members Idham Holik and Yulianto Sudrajat. Representatives from the KPU of 38 provinces throughout Indonesia, as well as officials from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Bawaslu, DKPP, and other related agencies, were also in attendance.

n"Ahmad Ali 30.8%, Anwar Hafid 19%, Rusdy Mastura 8.2%, Ma'mun Amir 5.5%, Irwan Lapatta 3.6%, Hidayat Lamakarate 3.5%. Don't know or didn't answer 29.4%," according to Indikator Politik Indonesia, Monday (June 24, 2024)

The Indonesian Solidarity Party (PSI) has provided a recommendation for Ahmad Ali and Abdul Karim Aljufri to run as governor and deputy governor candidates for Central Sulawesi in the 2024 Regional Election

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto wants to contribute positively to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is wholehearted and resigned if fate dictates otherwise. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he stated.

This was directly conveyed by Golkar's leader, A. Hartarto, after attending Eid al-Adha prayers at the Golkar's DPP mosque, Monday. "In the Solo Pilkada, the daughter of Akbar Tanjung will be backed by the Golkar Party, Sekar Tanjung, who is also young," Airlangga told reporters. Sekar is currently the Chairwoman of the Solo Regional Leadership Council (DPD) of the Golkar Party. She is set to run in the Solo Pilkada to succeed the first son of President Jokowi, Gibran Rakabuming Raka, who has been elected as deputy president for the next five years. Golkar is optimistic in putting forward the youngest child of Akbar Tanjung. During her career, S. Tanjung was a journalist at ABC News in 2017. In 2019, she became part of the campaign team for Prabowo and Sandiaga.

Moreover, the voter base of the Ali-Abdul pair was also a factor for PSI in recommending them. "Even though we have many potential cadres in Central Sulawesi, we must be realistic, this pair is the strongest and aligns with us, so why not," said Kaesang

"The party leaders frequently meet, but I think in the near future, there will be more specific discussions," said PAN Secretary General Eddy Soeparno at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Wednesday. According to him, the sooner a decision is made on the candidate to be endorsed for the Jakarta Pilkada, the better. "Because the longer it takes, the closer it gets to the time we have to decide, and for us, deciding quickly is better because we have time to socialize the candidate pair," stated Eddy. He also hopes that the decision on the candidate pair from the political parties (parpol) of the Coalition for Indonesia's Future (KIM) in Jakarta can be made in July. "Hopefully, if given a deadline, I think this is a process and political dialogue cannot be given a time limit, so we also want to propose a definitive name as soon as possible," said Eddy.

The survey population consists of all Indonesian citizens in Central Sulawesi who are eligible to vote, specifically those aged 17 or older, or those who are married at the time of the survey. The sample was drawn using the multistage random sampling method . In this survey, the sample size is 1,200 people . Assuming a simple random sampling method, a sample size of 1,200 respondents has a margin of error of ± 2.9% at a 95% confidence level . The samples are proportionally distributed across all districts/cities in Central Sulawesi

**Listening to Various Figures** Additionally, he mentioned that the party also listened to various inputs from figures, ulama, habaib, cross-religious leaders, scholars, and the people of Jakarta. "The main considerations are candidates with good leadership experience in both the executive and legislative branches, a proven track record, credibility, capacity, and a high probability to win," he said. Furthermore, Syaikhu believes that the Anies-Sohibul Iman pair is a good duet. According to Syaikhu, they complement each other for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "Some have already thought of the abbreviation AMAN (Anies-Sohibul Iman), but whatever the name, they have the necessary qualifications, are compatible, and can complement each other to lead Jakarta," stated Syaikhu.

nAli emphasized that as a prospective governor, he is obliged to build relationships with political parties . "Why is the Deputy Chairman of the NasDem Party here? I mentioned that my presence here is in my capacity as a gubernatorial candidate," explained Ahmad Ali. "As a gubernatorial candidate, it is my duty to build relationships with political parties," he continued

**PKS Officially Nominates Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada** Previously, the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS) officially endorsed Anies Baswedan and Sohibul Imam as the prospective governor (cagub) and deputy governor (cawagub) candidates to run in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. This was announced by PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu in his speech at the Party Leadership School titled 'Continuing to Defend the People' at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, on June 25, 2024.

066135300_1655813997-Infografis_SQ_Bank_Dunia_Proyeksi_Pertumbuhan_Ekonomi_Global_Bakal_Terjun_Bebas.jpgWhen you loved this post and you would like to receive more details relating to Fakta Menarik Pilkada Surabaya 2024 please visit the web site.080881700_1698063423-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo_Usung_Gibran_Jadi_Cawapres_di_Pilpres_2024.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.